Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tidbits

I stopped by my Mom's today for the holiday.  She was in the activities room where they were having a party.  So I got to have lunch with her then take her out and do her nails.  She was happy to see me.  I tried calling my bro and family, but they were uncontactable.  I need to get her summer clothes out of storage and switch them for her winter stuff.

I came home last night to find a bird in the kitchen.  My landlord and myself had manuever it back into the garage to get it outside.  I was really surprised it didn't knock itself out from hitting the window.

My friend Paul was surprised I wasn't angry with L.  I couldn't think of anything to be angry about.  I enjoyed the relationship and learned a lot.  Can't ask for more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your a good son... I wish my oldest cared about me and wasn;t so self centered...
he is 25 and married ...
Donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, there really is no reason to be angry.  Glad you had a good time with you mom.  I visited mine, of course, and also my dad for his birthday yesterday (hate when they're the same day).