Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Raising the Bar

I got kudos this morning from my networking group on raising the bar.  What was funny was I just did what everyone was told to do.  The veteran members admitted their were embarrassed by all the work I put into my stuff and they were kind of just sitting there winging it.

I tell you I can get use to this living alone thing.  I know I enjoy talking with my landlord a few times a week at the dinner table, but having free run of the house is great.  I've always had it.  From when I was a tiny tot till now.  Being alone in the house has always been a way of life and I enjoy and revel in it. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy my alone time too, Mike.  Even though I moved in with my SIL and her granddaughter (my great niece) who is 13,  and I enjoy the noise and hubbub that goes along with a teen, it's still nice when I am home alone and all are gone.  They will be going on a cruise to Alaska in July, and I will have the houe to myself for a week.  Looking forward to it... sort of.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

enjoy the time, I know I like to be alone at times.

Anonymous said...

I give you Kudos too, cutie!!

Terra

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, it's good to raise the bar:)