Saturday, May 19, 2007

I Want to be a Women

A friend of mine the realtor asked if I would go onto Match and take a look at her cousins profile.  She has been on a while and has only had two people look at her.  The realtor said she was attractive so she didn't understand.  So I agreed to take a look.  She was attractive, not my type, and it was a good profile.  Now I was curious also why their was so little visitors.  So after looking in all the nooks and crannies I found the problem.  She must of hit the wrong button with the languages since it said she spoke Dutch instead of English.  Mystery solved. 

Anyway I figured since I'm logged in I'll peruse around.  Okay it must be a women thing, but many of the women I looked at wanted their potential mates making at least $75k a year.  It really negated all the "I want a nice guy, romance, etc."  As a guy all I see is gold digger or someone that just wants to be taken care of.  Too bad my membership is over I would like to look for a woman making $75k a year.  Hell I'll stay home and take care of the house.  Where's my sugar momma?  I think to balance it Match and the other sites will have to put bust - waist - hip measurements in the equation of desired things. 


Tags: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good God the extra 25K is for gas alone these days! HA! Well you know how everything is inflated today & women are making more today so they probably figure if they are making 50K or around that then guys get so upset if they make the same or less so they better make more. I have so many guys who have been intimidated by me & say "what do you need me for then". So this is a woman's perspective of why!

Anonymous said...

Now see.. you are bitching (hee) about women wanting men to make 75k a year, but men all want a woman who has a body and face like Carmen Electra (et al), but it doesn't matter if HE looks like Fred Flintstone on a good day... :/   That is one thing that annoys me about men.  Like they don't think WE care what they look like, as long as they make 75k a year! lol  

jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/