Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Grindhouse

Certain events seem to draw different people.  Movie night seemed to dip into all the pools and draw people out.  We had a big crowd which was fun, but once we got inside we all sat in different parts of the theater so it was a little weird. 

Grindhouse was good.  I'm not a horror fan so Planet of Terror was okay, but Death Bolt was really good.  I was glad it was second it made staying up late worth it.

Shortcake was with a guy tonight.  I did get to interact with her more and she's not really my type.  With this I am more happy.  I knew I should be taking more time off and money is tight.  However someone liking me is sometimes hard to pass over.  By the time I get some more money in my pocket enough time will have passed I'm sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you are not that old....you can find a woman who has money! ;-)

Anonymous said...

It's always hard to find that perfect "in-between" time.  Good luck figuring it out :-)