Thursday, May 10, 2007

One of those Weeks

It's reschedule week here in the office.  Everyday I come in and my schedule has been rescheduled by my patients.  Busy days have gone slow and dead days have gotten busy.  I'm happy when they come in, but I do like having something I can plan around for other patients and such.

In my journey through new blogs last night I steered more to the dating blogs of people my age since I could relate better to there world then a twenty something.  Then I got to one twenty something and I had to LMAO.  Her description for the blog was that she was in her 20's and finally single.  No offense lady your in your 20's.  You can't use that line until after 35 to get any crediability.

I also usually stay more with the women bloggers since you give more feelings than just the facts mam that guys usually do.  Although I did find T Max's blog hilarious.  He's a womanizing bastard and he knows it.  So like watching Two and Half Men I can get a good laugh. 

The last thing I'll gripe about is that an associate of mine invited me to a inspirational seminar.  I'll pass on giving the name.  Anyway it didn't do much for since it was a washed down version of things I've done over the years.  So as to make this different they changed the language to make it different and to justify the cost.  Anyway the instructor kept asking, "what are you being?"  What he was really asking was how are you feeling.  Being kept throwing me like a 10 foot high speed bump.  I have to admit is was really annoying me.  I got to the point I was like if he says it one more time I'm going to beat him with my chair then ask him what are you being?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a bizarre question.  I'm not even certain it's correct grammatically speaking.  And, maybe that 20-something year old had been dating constantly since ,oh, 14 years old or so?  Who knows.  I personally believe it's helpful to be single for at least a portion of ones adult life, for many reasons.   I'll have to check out some of these blogs.   MY dating life is, well, nothing noteworthy.  lol  -- Robin