Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tuesday

Tuesday's has become the early day for me with my early morning network meeting. I'm happy with my choice and I get a good laugh with everyone at the meeting.  I've gotten some referrals also which has helped and made it worth it.  I did meet up with two of them today for a one on one to get to know each other.  The last one I met is a stress reducer and she did a free 15 minute session with me.  I've been tired the rest of the day so I guess it is working. 

I feel like I'm back in the Medicaid process with my Mom.  Business is looking better, money is being generated (still needs to come in), and the potential is increasing daily.  On the other side is that I still can't find where this $500 is.  I went over the last month and it looks good so it must have been last month.  Part of me wants to say F*ck it, but it's too much money and what's left in the account isn't much.  So I worry about it all working out by the end of the month. 

I wasn't going to make my usual Tuesday call to L tonight, but I caught myself being childish.  Not calling since I couldn't see her Thursday.  So I kicked myself in the ass and did the right thing.  It was an okay call. L I know doesn't enjoy talking on the phone, but I believe a connection needs to be kept.  Since I believe it I'm the one doing it.  Anyway I'm finally able to go with my friend Gina to the Funny Bone.  She's been asking me for months to go, but I am always busy.  So she finally gave up and this week I got to ask her.  Grabbed the last free ticket too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, have fun at funny bone:) Or, if you went already.