Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wednesday

I don't know how L does it.  5:30 is just way too early in the am to be getting up.  So I went to my first Rotary meeting.  Everyone was nice, but it seemed like the old boys room.  While there were a couple of younger people it was mostly the geriatric gang.  That in itself I don't mind, but I did feel like I fit in there.  I'm just a regular guy.

My conversation with L last night was okay.  We had some fun, but it seem to die on the vine.  Most likely we'll get together Saturday for some fun to be determined.

I'm beat and I think I will pass on fencing tonight.  I didn't want to since I will miss the next 2 weeks due to doing presentations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you take a nap before fencing?  Sometimes a bit of physical activity is actually rejuvenating, too.  As you're missing the next 2 weeks.  (Even if I'm focusing on naptime, lol, I wish.)

Anonymous said...

5:30 am is crazy!!  My honey gets up that early too and he knows not to wake me up, lol!!

Terra