Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm Now a Member

Well I joined millions of Americans today driving around with their engine light on.  I was hoping my gas cap was on incorrectly, but no such luck.  It was very convenient that my warranty ended last week.  Oh well.

Took my Mom over to see her cardiologist today.  She was doing well except for the narrowing of her aorta.  It shrank a lot in a 6 month period and we'll check it again in a few more months.  Only surgery will fix it and both the doctor and I know that would most likely be a death sentence for my Mom.  Since she is pretty inactive these days it will be a while before she has any symptoms, but most likely this is what will do her in sometime in the future. 

I beat after work today so I stopped by Starbucks since I have a few bucks left on my card.  I ran into Ms. Hallmark who really didn't give me the time of day.  I thought that the last time I ran into her, but this time I made sure.

No comments: