Friday, May 4, 2007

TGIF!

I'm beat.  Meetings, one on ones, networking events, wheeling and dealing has tuckered me out.  It's sort of paying off now and I see it doing more so in the future.  Like anything when you first start up it's a lot of work.  I'm seeing what works and what doesn't and will drop the duds. 

Today I start offering Juice Plus in the office to my patients.  I like the stuff since I may be good with my veggies, but I would have to be lotto lucky to get my daily requirements for fruits in a month's time.  Since that is all it is is fruit and vegetables ground up and capsulated it made perfect sense to me.  They didn't need to hit me with all the studies on its effectiveness on health issues.  So now I am practicing how to work it in with everything.

L is able to read me I see.  She knew I was sad last night.  Nothing major, but residuals from the weekend.  Like many have said she said it would be abnormal not to be sad.  We had a nice evening and great food.  Havana's where we went to eat gave us one of out appetizers free since they didn't have enough mussels for it.  Boy was it good.  Then the HK bartender was having a problem with her cash register so she gave us a discount on our drinks last night.  So since it was my turn to pay I was pretty happy with it all. 

Getting better in the groove with every time we get together it doesn't have to be all bells and whistles.  Something I know, but really am putting into practice now.  I was really good seeing her after not seeing her for a week. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still smiling for you Mike...   so happy that you are happy!  :)

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Hope you can get some rest this weekend.  L sounds like a great person.

Terra