Sunday, May 13, 2007

Comedy Night

I had my monthly comedy improv event.  It was the lowest turn out yet, but it's also Mother's Day.  It was hilarious as always and they had a new person who was very good.  It was nice to see April.  She still looks attractive to me, but I know there isn't enough there for me.  The weird thing is actually interacting with her.  It's awkward for me and I don't know why.  It ended well.  I think I fell back into an old pattern of reacting instead of acting.  I know April is feeling awkward and I react to it instead of just being okay. 

I was surprised that I was able to delete all my L stuff today.  When I went out with B it took me a long time.  I think I just deleted her email last month about a year and half later.  However we ended better which like I said before just sets the tone for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waht, WHAT?  I missed a weekends worth of posts and seems things are done?  Ack, have to check up with you.  Okay, glad you got out and did see April and sorry about L and ......... guess I need to read.

Anonymous said...

You know Mike.. sometimes I think that we get involved with someone, and we really care deeply for them, BUT... (yep, here comes the but..) we go into it hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.  Does that make sense?  After a while, it just doesn't devestate or hurt us as much when it ends.  That's kind of sad, isnt' it?  That's why I'm where I am right now.  I don't even want or try to have a relationship, because I know something will happen to spoil it.  So.. why bother going there.  I'm glad you are not like that.  You keep getting right back on that horse and trying to ride again.   I know she is out there somewhere for you...  Just don't give up, Mike!

Hugs
jackie