Saturday, May 5, 2007

A Whole Lot of Hoopla

Fear entered my brain last night thinking about L.  It finally hit me that it is going to hurt if L and I ever break up.  The gibbering monkey part of my brain wanted to run, but I threw it a banana and it calmed down.  It's just different this time being in a relationship and making conscious decisions along the way instead of letting myself be carried away by emotions.

Oh I am loving the weekend this week.  Sleeping in late and relaxing.  It was a rough week of just doing so much stuff, but I have to say I am prepared for everything and keeping on top of everything.  That is something I'm grateful for.  Having run a multi million dollar company has taught me many things in business that allows me to do it all, but I do know that one day in the future I will need to hire someone. 

Eric was very happy not to get any shots this time with his yearly physical.  He is 52 inches high and weighs 72 lbs.  The doctor asked if he could drop 4 lbs.  We talked about being more active when he is home from school since I know he watched way to much TV then.

Well L re decided about going to look around for furniture.  So that will be fun to go shopping with her.  I know she hates it and wonders why I enjoy it, but I just enjoy being with her. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep throughing that gibbering monkey a banana, Mike!  If you think and analyze things to much, you will drive your self nuts!!

Enjoy what you have found!!!  :)

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

um...you are not doing the overthinking thing again are you??
MIKE!! listen to me:
NO MORE OVERTHINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=)
Have a great Sunday!
Maria