Sunday, May 20, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Sleeping like 12 hours always makes the day lazy for me.  It was nice to have a good nights sleep.  One thing I sort of miss and don't know why I had them were my "unfinished business" dreams.  Every time I slept over L's house I had them.  Some incident in the past was replayed with me in the present day finishing the business in a better way.  Very strange.

Well when I finally got myself on the road today I pretty much wanted to go back home and go to bed.  Well since I didn't get to see my Mom Friday due to work I stopped by today to see her.  Then I exorcised L from my car by vacuuming all her hair out of the vehicle. 

I topped off my laziness by stopping at Starbucks to read and relax.  With networking in high gear Monday through Friday, passivity was the word of the day.  I tell you the weather is great here today and I wish I could open the windows in the house, but that is a no no due to the system in the house.  Hey I just live here.

I do miss being a relationship this weekend especially hanging with Gina yesterday.  My problem is that I can feel myself missing it too much and that means I need to enjoy my single life again before I jump back in the dating pool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dream...you are in a new relationship & the idea is you are finishing better than past relationship. Desire to have a better one than the past. Good thing is your a dreaming that you are! :-)

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/

My New One:

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/somethingelsetothinkabout/

Anonymous said...

well happy that you got to sleep tons. Sometimes you just need that. I know it's going to be hard to be single again but the right woman is out there for you.