Friday, May 4, 2007

Last Minute Drama

What I really should have been listening to is the Mission Impossible (TV) theme song.  My Mom's Medicaid application ends the 7th and I needed her checking account with the last check cleared.  Well it finally cleared today.  So it was getting my brother to get them to fax me a copy.  I have to admit it all went pretty smooth, but the worry was if it didn't clear today.  So that should be it.  It was the last thing on a very long list of stuff to be done.  Something I am very happy to have done.  I think I need a Starbucks to celebrate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hearing you on that one, and I haven't even started those applications.  Besides, it's Friday:)  Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

You have been soooo busy lately! You need a vacation...
T.G.I.F.!!!