Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Skip the Line Fandango

Last night was one of those nights I awoke many time for a minute then fell back to sleep.  I truly dislike those nights.  Usually what happens is that I keep dreaming different little dreams and by the time I awake in the morning I have no idea what is fantasy and what is reality.  I thought one of my house mates came how late last night.  I thought I smelt perfume.  Did I almost rear end that car?  What's up with those spider webs?  It took me a little while this morning to realize it was all part of my dream induced psychosis.

I did ask my friend if C was dating anyone.  She said she wasn't quite sure, but she would find out for me.  I did like what I heard about her.  She was described as very intelligent and articulate.  She's been to law school, been a cabaret dancer and worked in ballet.  So she sounded pretty well rounded.  We'll see where it goes from here.  I'm in no rush.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, I have dreams like that.  Sometimes after experiencing a night like that.. I wake up exhausted.  It's like I feel like I've had an out of body experience and I didn't really sleep at all.  I really hate nights like that.  Usually occurs when I'm stressed out about life.

Good luck with C.. :)

Pretty soon you will have gone through all the letters in the alphabet! lol   J/K!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

just take your time in the dating world, have fun. I hate when I have those dreams.