Tuesday, May 1, 2007

So This is Work?

Boy it was a day filled with meetings.  Only one patient, but I got three new ones so it was worth it.  I was surprised to find out many people didn't do any looking around before joining a BNI group.  Hey it's a good chunk of change and I look before I open my wallet.  I was cautious when I first started my research into it, but I think it will work out well for me.  It already has.  I could have went to one more function today, but I was beat and I still have work to do on everything I did today. 

It was nice to talk to L tonight and to hear her voice was a nice treat at the end of a long day.  What is ironic I found out is that L finds the sounds of joints cracking extremely gross.  LOL and she's with a chiropractor. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HATE that sound, too!  And M LOVES cracking her joints.