Monday, May 21, 2007

Been Putting it Off

Well I've been hoping not to get another part time job, but the office still doesn't cover all my bills.  So it's back out there for another job.  The biggest problem is trying to find something that fits my time schedule.  Since anything done at the office makes me infinitely more money than I will get in a part time job here.  It was a pain finding something last time.  Hopefully it will be easier this time.

This only compounded my new patient cancelling today.  I knew she wouldn't be long term since she hurt her self helping someone else's child and didn't want to have to pay for her own healthcare, but I figured she would last a few visits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about doing some general health information on chiropractor for a small fee or can you do some part time teaching in your field? Local school? Can you review books in your field...that is good money, usually not too time consuming & good money you can schedule on your own time at home.