Monday, May 21, 2007

Sssshhhh Don't Tell Anyone

I was talking to my friend Paul this morning since we couldn't hook up on the phone yesterday.  So he asked how my weekend went.  I gave him the quick run down and I was just about finish when I remembered something that was REALLY weird Saturday.  I told him and I could hear his jaw drop on the other side of the phone.  So what is it you ask?  Well when Gina and I went out Saturday we stopped at a burger joint for lunch.  So we are just shooting the shit while we are eating.  Then I notice it.  She's slowly stroking her cup, all the way up and then all the way down, while she's talking to me.  My married friend was doing this to ME!  That's when I got my feet wet, started staring at the pyramids and got knee deep in denial.  I think it was why I forgot about it.  Have to avoid seeing her alone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

UH Ohhh..........lol!  Got to love the 'stroking!"  lol

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Ha, well, does she even know she's doing this? Seriously.  She may think she just likes you as a friend and be sending vibes she's not even aware of.  Still doesn't mean it's "safe" to be alone, just saying.  It may not mean anything, or it may.  I know I could be messing around with a bottle or paper or something and not mean a thing by it at ALL, heck, most times I wouldn't even be consciuos I was doing it, never mind with any purpose.  But, I don't know Gina.  She may have entirely been coming on to you, if that's how you're reading it.

Anonymous said...

Are you flipping serious?? she was stroking her cup..that's all...LOL
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

You know I do that & I don't mean anything by it. You have to remember sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar...FREUD!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get it at first what you meant, after reading the comments, I understood. it didn't occur to me that she means something by it. But she's your friend, you know her better.
Maybe just do not read into it too much lol..
but....go with your guts.
Gem :-)