Monday, August 28, 2006

Back in the Groove

Ah a peaceful night sleep except for somone BBQing in the hotel parking lot.  I thought it was a fire with all the smoke, but when I went out to check I saw that it was a grill. What will people think of next.

It was nice to get back into the gym again.  While I love my son it is nice to have my life back again. 

So my ex finally signed all the papers so I will drop them off at the court today to get the ball rolling again and get it all finished.  I need to pack up so I can move into my place tomorrow.  Also I need to jump start the office again since it is slow from the summer.  Bummed that Chirstine and my schedule do not click this week so we will get together the following weekend.  Hopefully my friend Peggy will come to the beach for a visit this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your comment makes me sad...I guess I just think like a mom...because my kids are my life....I would be lost without them.

Tracie

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice to have some time now and then to just be yourself, Mike? These moments are all too fleeting. Kick back, relax, and enjoy! You deserve it, ---angel

Anonymous said...

Back to the old grind, huh?  Well, at least you will have some peace and quite, but I bet you will miss the heck out of Eric in a week or two!

hugs,
jackie