Friday, August 18, 2006

What About B?

The head nurse where my Mom stays is B.  She has a great smile and I'm a sucker for a woman with a great smile like my Mom is for a guy with blue eyes.  However I never thought much of it.  Especially since a few weeks ago some guy (jerk) stopped buy to change some arrangement they had about paying bills.  Didn't look like a relative.  Anyway she usually talks a lot to me about my Mom and stuff.  And yesterday that little alarm in the back of my head went off that I think she likes me. 

TIME TO OVER THINK THIS!  LOL I guess I will poke around to see if she is with this guy or what. I have to admit I never even looked at her hand to see if she had a ring on.  As always the fear of making a fool of myself. Since I have been known to go off half cocked many times in the past.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, just go for it honey!!  You only live once!!!

Terra

Anonymous said...

Play it by ear, and if you talk to her enough, just come out and ask her if she's married or seeing anyone?  You could always start out by saying something like, "So.. do you have any kids?" and then, "So...how long have you been married?"  Then go from there.  
I always over think things too..don't feel bad! lol

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I really liked Jackie's comment. Great advice.

Anonymous said...

well if she seems interested and you like her and you find out she's not married then ask her out.