Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Let's Get Ready to Rumble

I guess the war rages on for some.  I went out for lunch today and I opened my door and the hallway was dark, but the front door was unlocked.  K my neighbor is directly across from me and can see my open sign.  I think she needs to stop self-medicating with her products.  Oye.

Well it was a good night sleep last night although I did wake up wondering where I was since I had gotten use to the hotel bed.  So now comes the process of personalizing my room.  Herman my landlord was surprised I still knew all the routines of the house and where stuff was.  It's nice having people in the house to talk with.  However I remembered my complaint.  I walked out to my car this morning to find it covered with leaves, pine needles, and sap.  I still have sap from the last time I lived here.

19 days and counting to get a court date for divorce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

( buy a car cover) 19 days? WOW
~ Marina