Saturday, August 19, 2006

Wow What a Night

It was a lot later night than I thought it would be at valet.  Eric passed out early which was good.  It was a 30 year olds birthday party.  Boy what a group of entitled people.  What was funny was that I was talking to the security guard at the beginning of the night and he was saying how you can't be nice to these people.  They'll just walk all over you.  He was correct. 

One thing everyone loves to do is pull into the valet area and sit in their car.  Legally we can have them ticketed for it.  We try to be nice about it, but some people are just assholes.  Enter my guy tonight.  I asked him to move and he gave me the million and one excuses ending with 2 minutes.  10 minutes later it's interfering with my job.  So I got in his face and told him move it or I call the cops.  He moved it, but boy did he call me every name in the book.  Name calling has little affect on me. I knew he felt helpless in doing what I wanted and to make him feel better he had to name call.  Whatever.  I got what I wanted.

The next major incident is that we sit in comfy chairs in between runs.  So these to clowns just take upon themselves to sit in our chairs while we are working.  So when I am finished and they aren't moving.  I told them they needed to move.  One guy grumbled when he go out of my chair the other guy stood in my partners chair. That was his concern.  He did try to trip me as I ran though, but was gone when I got back.  What people will do to make themselves feel powerful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he tried to trip you, wow. How pathic people can be. Sorry you have a rough night at valet.