Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday

The get together with my brother and family went well.  I know for me the separation helped me in how I deal with them.  Eric enjoyed seeing them and playing with his cousin.  It was the first time I saw my 3 year old niece.  She is very cute and boy can she pound the food away.  We had a nice dinner and then went down to the bay to relax.  One of the local groups of dolphins came by while we were there and one actually flipped out of the water.  It was very cool to watch.  As night came all the jellyfish came out.  Boy were they big.  About a foot across.

Well let me get all my work done so I can get Eric out to play.  Boy I miss camp for Eric.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL  That last sentence, "Boy, I miss camp for Eric" says it all!  You enjoy him... you love him.. but he can be a handful, I'll just bet!  lol

Hugs,
jackie

Anonymous said...

You had your own personal dolphin show and a great family time. On top of that, Eric seems to be handling his mother's calls with dignity. Life is good, Mike. And  so are YOU, I might add. Super job, Daddy! ---angel