Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Marking My Territory

"I'm just marking my territory." ~ J. Nicholson

A great line from a not so great movie.  Anyway that is what I am doing today.  Since last week's talk from my landlord I have felt like a pariah in my own office. I can't let this happen.  I need to be comfortable in my own office and skin.  I pay for it.  Also I know it is never contained into one area of my life.  It always bleeds over into everything else.  So that is what I am doing today.  Dropping what I think people think like the bad habit it is.  Also stop being a mouse with K accross the hall.  I was worried she would squeal on me which I believe she did so now their is nothing to hide from.  Again regaining myself which will help me refocus here in the office. 

I tell you the difference between a first rate motel and not.  While the place I am staying has a lot of ammenities for the money, which surprises me, some of the staff are idiots.  Thier wireless was having problems last night and I called the front desk and the guy was like "I don't know" and he was happy with that.  LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll find a place to settle down soon. Living in hotels can be hazardous to your mental health.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mike... you never seem to lose your sense of humor, even in spite of the stress you have in your own life.  You are inspiration to me, to keep on keepin on... that things will turn around for us...  after all we have no where to go but UP...right??

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

well hopefully you'll get back your terrirtory and feel comfortable again.