Thursday, August 3, 2006

Thursday

OMG is it hot. The breeze even burns.  Well I finally found out why all the motels are booked up.  This week is the junior Olympics in town.  Everyone leaves Sunday and things will get back to normal.  Trying my darnest to get the best deal in town, but vacancies where disappearing fast.  Some of these places are huge for the money.  The place I had last night and the place I have for the weekend I would take as an apartment.

Difficult getting use to my Mom.  Even before the stroke she wasn't this emotional.  So it is real different and rough for me.  However she likes the place and the staff is good.

Jeez TV sucks.  I almost never watch it now.  However having cable last night I was able to see everything and still nothing really on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you've been through a lot since the last time I dropped by. Yup, it's hot and humid here in Florida too.  Stay cool and hydrated.

Anonymous said...

Hot you wanna know hot we've had 3 days in a row of a houndred plus temperatures here in ny the air is stagnant and we are in a heat emergency. Astoria was without power for 10 days!! UGH i hope it breaks soon
Big hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

I know it's been hot here in IL. but today is a beautiful day. Sunny and 85. I'm happy that things should be normal with the motels. It sure cost a lot to say in one. TV sucks all right. I don't watch it to much.

Anonymous said...

You guys are suffering with that horrible heat wave we had out here for nearly a month.  It's finally cooled down out here in Cali, but I'm sure sorry the eastern states are getting all this horrible weather.

I don't watch much TV either, Mike.  I have cable, and there is still NOTHING on! lol

Jackie