Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wednesday

Well my Mom's chair will FINALLY be delivered today.  They said it could take up to 3 months and boy they weren't kidding.  She seems a little more emotional this week.  As the Aricept goes out of her system this will happen.  It's a litle difficult since she will some times break into tears because she is so happy to see me or for something I did. 

Tomorrow my bro and family will arrive.  I haven't seen him in about 9 years.  Don't miss it.  So I am not quite sure how it will go when I do see him.  Nothing has changed on their end.  Same crap different day. 

Taking it easy with business while Eric is here.  Making sure everything is being taken care of and gearing everything up for my healthcare talk at the end of the month.  Also my other talks next month. 

Trying to figure out if I should get Eric private swim lessons while he is here.  He really want to swim since everyone else in his camp can swim and he can't.  My only worry is that he loves to play once he gets in the water and in the past hasn't gotten much out of it.  He does well with land sports so I hope he has changed.  It would give me some small amounts of free time next week to workout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's too bad you can't just take the whole time off work that he is there with you. Since you don't see him often...it would be fun to spend more time with him I am sure.

Tracie

Anonymous said...

Work Out???? What is that?  LOL...My average time to the gym used to be 5x's per week. Now? Ha! Barely get 2x's. But it is better than nothing. It  just makes it harder though. Getting started and keeping a pace is VERY HARD.

My oldest had swim lesson's. He is one to play around too. BUT...once he is with the instructor, he will be all ears. I say go for it! How was the soccer game?


Becca~

Anonymous said...

Maybe try one lesson or two, just see?  What can that hurt?  He'll feel happy that you tried it, and hopefully, it'll help him out, too:)
Wishing you all well tomorrow for the "family thing."  Oy.  I am not envious.
Yeah, maybe some downtime / workout time for you PLUS more hanging time with Eric, will be good de-stressers.   24/7 is a lot, and little bits of fun things for him, too, that's not a bad thing, especially if it'll help him feel more confident:)   -- Robin

Anonymous said...

happy that your mom got her chair. I hope things go good with your brother. I'm sure it's going to be to be weird seeing him. Sure, I would try to Eric is swimming lessons, he's getting older and hopefully he'll do better.

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes well with your brother & his family! Thanks for the laughs today!
Shadie