Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday at McDonalds

My brother wrote to me to tell me what a great job I was doing with our Mom and that in any other condition she would be very proud too.  She did tell my bro that I looked good.

Trying to help Eric through the last few days by getting him to focus on the positive than the negative.  Using his video game as an example since he is getting better with it even though he thought he wouldn't. 

Holding my boundaries while he is her.  We stopped at Hardees where Eric actually ate a cheeseburger and enjoyed it.  Anyway an attractive blonde was looking at me.  If I was alone I would have spoken to her, but Eric and dating do not mix.  Maybe in years to come, but not now.  Little frustrated though since it very rarely happens when I am alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!!!!

I just had to comment to your entry so here I am. From reading your wonderful journal as I always do I think you do a great job taking care of your Mom. I'm sure she is proud of you I sure would be. Your a great guy, son , father and human being and I enjoy getting to know you.

When you mentioned about that lady in Hardees I have to say that I know exactly how you feel. Usually when I see a guy that I would like to talk to I can't because it always happens when I'm with my co-workers when we are out on our lunch break. Sometimes I may say hello to the guy but most times I leave without saying a word. I know the feeling you have. I'm sure you will meet someone because your a very charming, funny and interesting guy. Any woman would be lucky to have you. I hope you don't mind me saying this but I think your "QUITE A GUY". I am glad that your here at J-Land we are all lucky to have you. Take care and don't ever change.

Anonymous said...

A father caring for his son is very attractive to women. ---angel