Wednesday, August 2, 2006

I Got One Day of Rest

Well I finished my Mom's stuff Monday so I had yesterday to rest.  Today I was informed that I couldn't sleep in the office anymore.  So a new project to start.  I really wish it was next month so I wouldn't have to worry about Eric.  After some thought I called my old landlord who I left on good terms and he said he would have a place open by the 22nd.  It wasn't my old room, but a smaller one which was okay with me.  So I am not quite sure what I am doing with Eric yet.  I don't want to cancel like I had to do last year when I lost my last lease.  I was suppose to pick him up on the 13th, but now I need to see if  I need to push that back or not.  LOL.  I tell you there is always something in my life.  The one thing I will do is use the extra room for storage and get rid of my storage unit to save money that way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope things work out for you, Mike..  Your life always seems to be in such chaos, and yet you always appear to have a good attitude, and just kind of roll with the punches.  Guess that's all you can do, right?

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Your sleeping in your office? Did I miss something? How did you lose your lease?

Anonymous said...

ah...Mike. It'll get easier. Things like these happens and you just gotta do what you can do best out of it. If you can't see your son on specific date (or when you're suppose to see him) you just explain to him. You're not trying to not see him, you have valid reasons. She may get upset about it, but as long as in your heart, you've done or doing your best, then do what you need to do.
It always work out in the end.
take care,
Gem :-)
http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/JournallyYours

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's the ticket, use that extra room for good reason! :)  If ya can't stay living in an office-zoned area......   at least you'll lose your storage unit costs.   I think with Eric in camp 1/2 days, and that your ex is just SO lovely to discuss things with NOT, finding a hotel place until a permanent place, sounds like the best plan.   I hope it works out well, and hey, pretend it's like a vacation? just that you get to stay working some, too??  Yes, it is always something.  I'm sorry about that.
But, you do handle things:)   That's the key.   Oh, and does your mother have photos near her of her grandkids?  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

sorry you have to move but it's probably a good thing anyway to seperate the office from home.  I tell you things are always going on with you but you always seem to be in a good mood.