Tuesday, August 22, 2006

OMG

"Son, Daddy is trying to make it with a cheap floozie.  So cram a tinker toy into it!" ~ Bender

How did I my son become such a chatter box.  I remember my ex saying to our son when he called me a chatter box.  "You're Dad might be many things, but he is not a chatter box."  OMG when he gets going I swear he doesn't breath.  I put him in the car today and closed the door with him talking.  I walked around the car and got in and he was still talking.  I know he can be quiet when he is doing stuff, but boy do I want to duct tape his mouth shut.

Let see what else is going on.  B has a ring so that direction is closed off.  Christine and I have still been emailing each other about everyday.  So we should be able to get together once Eric goes back home. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!  My kids were never big talkers.  They were kind of quiet, actually.  Although they did come up with some pretty far out questions sometimes! lol

Your social life will resume shortly, I'm sure! :)

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

LOL  Mike I have a chatter box too! he can go on and on and on like the energizer bunny!

:)

Sharon

Anonymous said...

hi tyhere mike with me it was my daughtershe would talk and talk right til finally she just dropped of to sleep mid word  lol

Anonymous said...

At least you only have one chatter box imagine how loud my house is ha ha!!!!