Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday

My ex is pissing me off.  What else is new?  Anyway I'm having Eric call ever other day which is actually one more day than I get.  I digress.  As soon as the day ends she is already calling for him.  I miss days and nothing seems to happen. 

I still have not heard back from her on the divorce service papers.  I had wrote her  a few weeks ago asking for them or an update.  Still nothing.  This is one of the reasons we aren't together.  She has asked me to accept her boundaries of not calling yet will not respond to me.   So I will write her once more and if no response I will go back to calling.  Easier for me.  It's a 2 way street and if it is going to go back to being a one way street forget about it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mike, I totally feel for you! Unfortunately, I have learned the hard way. The one thing that keeps going is the old saying "You can only control the controllable."  Three Great people told me that, as I think you were one of them!

I am almost having the same problems as you with the phone situation. The problem that is with me is that my ex is using his phone privileges to harass me. So I took it into my own hands and blocked him from calling. Since our "scheduled time wasn't working. He still is extremely controling and took me back to court to prove a point!  I was found guilty and now I go back to court...again... for my sentencing...Tuesday. I can understand the frustration. If you need to vent... I am there. I know exactly what you are going through with an impossible ex. I am there. I may sound nuts on my blogs....but I am not!  LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh, man.. divorce sucks.  It is all just such a hassle and creates so much havoc.  I hope you get it taken care of soon.

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hang in there divorce is never easy.

Terra

Anonymous said...

your sounds like a wonderful person, LOL. Just kidding. Sorry you have such a difficult time with her.

Anonymous said...

how sad that she behaves this way; she certainly doesn't make things easy for you. So sorry that she can't act like an adult and has to act like this all the time.
Keep your chin up; better days are coming.
Happy Friday Mike!
Maria