Friday, July 28, 2006

After Date News

Well I almost thought K wasn't going to show.  However she got stuck at the tricky light in front of our town center which can keep you there forever.

She was a nice person.  However I think it would be more of a friendship than anything else.  I don't think I was what she was looking for, but trying to figure that out is just nuts.  On my end a less active person than I like.  There is something there that I don't connect with although at the moment I can't put my finger on it.  Take some time for me to think it over and sense it is over I can think all I want.  LOL! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww better luck next time
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

well you'll find someone sooner or later. But it's always good to have friends.

Anonymous said...

you can never have too many friends. & no one knows what the future holds; maybe this will develop into something more. Only time will tell.
Maria