Saturday, July 29, 2006

Saturday Night

Well Kat and myself agreed to be movie buddies which should be fun.  Another friend to do stuff with.  I have to admit that Starbucks Decoded which I entered a few weeks ago was dead on.  Kat liked fruity drinks and it described her.  Pretty interesting.

Anna called tonight to see if I wanted to go to the Caribbean festival, but I had to turn her down since I had to work tonight.

I want to thank Nancie for helping me with color coordinating my office furniture.  As most of you know I am partially color blind.  The funny thing I found out was the reason for my green curtains.  And here I was going to replace them cause I didn't think they went.  This mixing and matching colors is alien to me.  You would never know it by the way I dress.  Since at least once a year I ask someone to tell me what goes and what doesn't.  Even my son helps out with this.

Anyway I struck out trying to find anything today.  I have a few places left tomorrow so we will see.

I was going to chat up a woman tonight at the bookstore that was looking at me while I was talking to Eric.  However she zoomed out of the area when I closed in. lol.  So I just let it go at that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that's nice you have a movie buddy.

Anonymous said...

You can never have too many friends! Thanks for all the funnies you send everyday. They really make me laugh.
Shadie

Anonymous said...

You just have to ease up some and not worry so much about finding someone!!! It will come when you least expect it!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

    Hey, Mike .... Checking in to see how life is going for you these days.  Sounds as though you have some interesting things going on.
     Dating can be a piece of work, can't it ?  lol     Well, just remember to enjoy yourself, and not take things too seriously at this point.   Have fun, and get to know yourself again.  The rest will fall into place in good time.  Tina

Anonymous said...

Do you have myspace yet? I think most people have one.... Let me know if you do and I'll hop over to your page. I'm hardly ever in J-land anymore.

***Monica