Saturday, July 15, 2006

Saturday Night

It was weird.  Christine asked me what I wanted to do on our date.  Besides getting to know her better I don't really care.  For me it the person not the place that makes it for me.

Had a great talk with Eric tonight.  We didn't get to talk all week due to some phone problems.  It was nice to talk and hear what is happening in his life.  Our calls are always better after we have seen each other.

Hopefully it will be a nice day tomorrow.  I would like to go down to the ocean.  It is a planned trip so I will bring everything to enjoy myself.  Then I will shoot over to see the concert.  The only thing that sucks is that I have to get up early to be in court Monday morning for collections on one of my patients.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I'd love to be able to live close enough to go to the ocean when I wanted to... I live about 4 1/2 hours away... not too bad but not really for just a day trip... hope you have a good time!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

enjoy your day at the beach and at the concert!
Have fun!!!!!!
good luck with the court thing on Monday.
Maria

Anonymous said...

I hope you get  your money from your patient. It sounds like you have a fun day planned. Good you had a good talk with eric.