Monday, July 17, 2006

Court

Well one thing I learned in court this morning for collections is that I need to stop trying to make it easier for dead beats by cutting off my own nose.  I know I will never see a dime of this money and I am doing it on principle on those certain individuals that lie to me about their insurance and or give me bad checks.

Like I'm seeing in many journals this morning is that it is hot.  We are suppose to be near or over 100 for the next few days.  Whew.  Well let me get going and take my Mom to the doctor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not get why people lie about things, especially when it'd hurt someone else, such as lie about their insurance, or produce a bad check.   I do realize that sometimes, a custodial parent may be given bad health insurance information for his/her child from the non-custodial parent (or vice versa), or other honest mistakes can occur.    I do believe in working with people who are trying to make honest attempts, sure, especially if they believed in advance that they could cover it.   Sorry about this, and sorry that your music selection for today is a chiro tape!  :)  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!!

Well it has been hot here in Georgia close to 100 degrees and going higher. Can it get any hotter you think ??? I hope your not melting from the heat Mike. Take care.

Anonymous said...

well I hope you do get your money. Yep, it's been hot here in IL. too.