Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tired Tuesday

Woke up early this morning and I am tired today.  Yoga was good even though Tara is on this strengthening kick.  Oh my abs.  There are getting stronger, but I do have some choice words for her while we are doing them.

My Mom has been doing a lot of gallivanting this week.  Yesterday they went down to the beach.  Today to Walmart.  I think I will need to start going in the afternoon to visit her.  LOL.  The intake manager was like I am sad to see your mom go.  I wanted to say well then forget about her paying next months rent after she is gone, but I knew that wasn't going to fly.

It's a dreary rainy day here and I know what that means.  My seniors that come on Tuesday will reschedule to a dryer day. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet the choice words you have for Tara are basically the same choice words I have for the  elliptical trainer at the gym!!! I have a love/hate relationship with that machine!
=)
Maria

Anonymous said...

How many times do I have to tell you the proper spelling for Terra??  She is not a real Terra if she spells it Tara ha ha ha ha!!!!!

TERRA TERRA TERRA!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the rain... our weather was hot but dry... I got to play golf!!!! har har har..... http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry your sore, not. Just kidding. Sorry it's raining there. We had a nice day here in IL.