Thursday, July 6, 2006

Thursday

So it is hitting me today.  Not being a physical parent then wham 24/7.  So I am needing some time to myself today, but I doubt if it will happen.  I am just not set up for that with these small irregular visits.  Also being tired since I am not use to getting up at 6:30 am anymore.  However I am still enjoying myself.

I think I will keep this new laptop and still use the other one for who knows what.  It is 3 years old and an antique compared to this one.  It will make money really tight, but I don't have faith that it will work correctly after the milk and I need it for work.

I think I will need to have the talk with Eric about the crying.  It is out of hand when he is hurt.  I will let him know that it is not right for other kids to call him "cry baby", but show him the reason it is happening and see what he wants to do with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

     its not going to be an easy task    poor little chap is so mixed up I think  its the only way he knows of expressing himself or getting attention  I read your journal regually and am full of admiration . You have so much going on in your life but now seem to be getting it together .  Best of luck with Eric  he sounds a great kid and hes got a very good role model in you . Keep at it  .You will get there .

Anonymous said...

it's hard not to be a parent everyday then make it right when you see him. Good luck with that. I would keep the new laptop also. You never know.

Anonymous said...

He is young...his parents are divorcing...he has to go back and forth....and he knows you two don't get along. What kid wouldn't cry?

Tracie