Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesday Night

Well it was like that old movie, "What if we had a war and no one came."  That was the way my workshop went tonight.  With the heat all my senior patients cancelled and a few other did so over the weekend.  Anyway my friend Anna stopped by to give me support so I did the presentation for her.  Then we went out for burritos afterwards.

Right now I am waiting for my Mom's doctor to stop by the office with her paperwork.  I need to talk to my brother afterwards.  The new place wants us to start paying right away since they have another person for the room.  Paying for 2 places for a month and a half, plus a sitter for a few more weeks .  It's way too expensive and my mother's money is running out real fast.  So we have to decide what to do.

Other than that everything else is okay.  Still loving the mattress I bought for myself a few weeks ago.  Very comfy. 

C and I have decided to go to the animal mu up by her.  It has indoor and outdoor exhibits so we will have our pick.  We both like animals and will give us something to talk about if we have any pregnant pauses.  Looking forward to meeting her, but trying to rein myself in with getting too excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well sorry your workshop didn't go good. You can try again when it's not so hot I guess. I'm sorry about all the stuff for your mom. Hopefully you can get that all worked out. Have fun on your date.
http://journals.aol.com/am4039/life/