Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday, Monday

With Christine I think she had cold feet.  I think this is her first date since her divorce 2 years ago.  I emailed her to find out when it would be good to call her.  She sounded happy that I would call her so I will do so tonight. 

Thanks for all the comments from you ladies.  It's always rough to know where you stand with a person you have talked to but haven't gone out on a date yet.  So we'll talk tonight and I wish her a happy trip and we'll hopefully get together in a month.

Went to see my Mom this morning, but she went down with everyone to the beach. So I'll go back this afternoon. 

Bummed.  I found the perfect couch for the office only to find that it is too big.  I need a love seat instead.  It's hard since the carpet is blue to find a color match.  I may be partially color blind, but I can tell in the blue color arena.  Greens forget about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You definately need to call her and talk in person instead of email...go ahead and take the plunge.. you'll do fine!!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

will you just call her already!!! please!!!!!!!!!!
just kidding Mike; do whatever you feel right doing.
(but I really think you should call her!)
Maria

Anonymous said...

I told you to call her her yesterday, so call. LOL.