Sunday, July 9, 2006

Sunday Night

Well I am back from dropping Eric off.  Like always it is a long round trip, but it wasn't sad this time which was good.  Maybe we know that we will see each other next month or that is was a great week.  I really enjoyed it, but will be happy to get back to my routine.  It is somewhat stressful to add Eric in to my routine, but it is always fun to have him with me.

My ex is back from where ever she was.  I truly hate when she made Eric call me back up for the address where he stayed.  I only mailed it to her and gave it to her father already.  Eric is never going to be able to just remember the address.  I have no idea why she does this besides that she is nuts.

A little sad on the way back home tonight.  I killed a little bird.  It just sat in the road a little too long and it got clipped by my car. 

Boy was this and expensive week.  The trips I knew would be, but the laptop killed me. Then to top it all off I needed to buy a new tire.  Somehow I got a puncture on the side of my tire on the inner wheel.  How that happened I will never know unless it was intentional.

Well tomorrow I need to get the business back up and going again.  As well as get the process of moving my Mom to a new facility.  I think I will use this opportunity to get a small couch for the office.  I can get them cheap at the thrift store, but renting a truck throws off the savings.  However having the truck for my Mom will make it work. 

Will add pictures soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well it sounds like a good and expensive week. Kids are expensive for sure. Happy the ride went good and tomorrow you can go back to your routine.