Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday

Whew, that was a fun day.  I started off going down to the ocean front.  Boy that water is still cool.  Not like the bay water 2 weeks ago.  It was fun to relax and walk up and down the shore.  We have a bunch of dolphins that live in the area.  I was hoping to get a picture of them swimming by, but they were way to far out today.  I tried that spray on sunscreen today and it worked well.  I haven't been putting any on since last year when I put it on myself I didn't cover all of my back and it looked like I had some weird skin disease.  My son was funny he was like dad you need to go the beach with someone who can put it on for you.  LOL. 

I picked up a small beach umbrella so that next time I go I can get some shade and stay longer down there.  My workout at the gym wasn't too strenuous since I was way to relaxed from the beach.  Anyway a pint of ice cream later found me at Starbucks relaxing and reading my book.  I did want to make today a relaxing day. ;)

It was my first time at the amphitheater here.  It was very nice.  I'm use to city life. This was different with the lawn and the trees.  I was very peaceful.  I couldn't find anyone who wasn't busy to go with so I went by myself.  It was very nice on the lawn and with the large video screens I could see everything.  My only complaint was all the smokers.  It's actually one of the reasons I left early.  Huey Lewis was great.  Chicago was okay.  Too many member changes and the music was just loud instead pleasant to listen to.  It was okay I had already gotten my $10 worth of entertainment.

Well let me get ready for bed.  I have court early in the morning trying to collect from a deadbeat patient.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well it sounded like a great day. That concert sounded really good. To bad Chicago wasn't really good. They used to be back in the day....