Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Not a Good Day

The day was going okay until my son accidentally spilled milk into my laptop.  There went my business computer.  I wasn't mad since I knew I shouldn't have given him milk while he was at the desk. He was really distraught.  Right back to 3 years old sucking his thumb and everything.  I had to set the standards again and got him out of it.  This happened several times today.  It is really delicate trying to get him to be appropriately crying and not shut the tears down which would be bad.  It will be one disaster at a time. Anyway asking around everyone told me my laptop was toast and I couldn't get it back up.  So I went down and picked up a new on on sale.  What sucks is the old one I am still paying off.  Anyway tonight I come home and the old one starts up again.  I don't know if I trust it.  So I am wondering what to do. I guess I will see how it is tomorrow. 

To top my day off I got a letter from the landlord pretty much stating that Eric is being to load in the office with the crying and playing.  I know it is just business, but at the end of the day it was a blow I didn't need it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god mike you just have one problem after another i feel so bad for you ,did you get back to the apt application ? god bless... can only get better since youve had your share of bad happen ..i hope your laptop will survive

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, you have had a rough day. Hugs to you and hope tomorrow is better.

Anonymous said...

How old is Eric again? He is crying for a reason, usually scared & that may be coming from his other environment. How cares about the damn landlord...kids cry, they fall & make noise ETC! Where the heck are kids suppose to live? I'd like to get that landlords parent to remind him what he was like! Crying is always better than anger! That would be more of a problem. Remember you are teaching him for adulthood & we have too many men in life who do not cry or express their feelings & because of that they turn to alcohol or beat wives or others, get ulcers etc!