Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Independence Day

It has been a fun Fourth.  Treated one emergency patient.  The rest of the day Eric and I hung out and played games and watched cartoons in the morning.  In the afternoon we went down to the beach.  We figured the bay would be less crowded and it was.  It was a lot of fun.  Since I can swim Eric got to go in deeper water than he normally does which he enjoyed.  We built a sand castle and had a splash fight.  It was loads of fun.

We grabbed showers over at my Mom's place and then went down for the BBQ.  It was good.  I have to admit I enjoyed having my Mom around.  I get to enjoy her without her annoying comments.  I showed Eric old pictures of my Mom when she was young.  His face was great as he tried to put the two together.  It was interesting to hear my brother thank me very much for everything I am doing for Mom.  I got to juggle today and learned a few pointers from the performers today.  I think I might have to get some stuff to juggle.  It was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sounds like a fun 4th all around. Good for you.

Anonymous said...

It's about time you have fun, my friend! I'm happy for you. I hope you'll be on a fun roll and asking that lady for a date would not hurt either. Go for it, Mike!