Sunday, July 23, 2006

Bummed

Christine left me a message while I was at the gym that she wasn't feeling well today and could we get together when she gets back from Germany. Bummed since I was looking forward to today, but it will have to be in another month since by the time she gets back I will have Eric visiting again.  Happy for the contact and not a blow off.  She left me her phone number to call back if I would like.  Weird.  I have a hard time talking on the phone with someone I haven't gone out with.  So I am not quite sure if I will call or just email her back.

Now what to do today?  I wasn't planning on having it free. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad she called and left a #, That means she wants to see you again.
Enjoy your day off....i hope somehow its a happy one for you.
lisa

Anonymous said...

Well that sucks, but atleast she called and gave you her number to call her back. Don't do the e-mail thing, give her a call!!
What to do today?? You live near the beach, do I really have to answer that one?? lol Have a good day Mike!!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

Time for a romantic move! Call her and ask if she would mind you dropping by at her place with some chicken noodle soup. I am sure this will earn you some brownie points. Maybe you can get a movie too and watch it with her. Think, Mike, think! Seize the opportunity! LOL. http://journals.aol.com/dcmeyer420/DearDiary/  

Anonymous said...

well give her a call anyway. Say your sorry and you can't wait to see her when she get's back.

Anonymous said...

ok; the chicken noodle soup idea is a GRET one!!!! You should do that; so try that approach and let us know how it goes.
or...if you don't want to do that: CALL HER!!!
thats why she left her number; so that you would call her!!
good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem with callin people I hardly know or met either! So weird! I am on a date site and this guy keeps e-mailing me his number and name only! like I am calling him with no info! I even tell him to e-mail me first... so what does he do? e-mails me his number!
UGH!

oh by the way.... Good morning!

:)

Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ThisMommasDrama/

Anonymous said...

We're bummed with you, Mike. Just wish her a bon voyage by e-mail. Nothing more. Focus on Eric and your business. Whatever will be, will be. ---angel