Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Now Back to My Life

Well my Mom will move into the new place on the 31st.  So I made sure that her sitter services will end on that day and that a U-hall truck will be ready for me to move her stuff.  So at least there is a temporary end in sight. 

Angry with my bro since I wanted to talk to him about some of the new conditions.  He never called me back yesterday so I called again this morning.  He talked through my SIL.  I know he is not handling this all well.  I felt like telling him to suck it up since they informed me that we all needed to work together for this.  However I can't control how he responds.   Also I am grateful that I am able to handle it.  No pride in saying that, but I know there is power in saying the words.

Trying to be careful with all this stuff for her.  I need to get back to my life.  Especially business.  It's been a slow month so far and I need to work on making it better.  One of the big problems has been no new patients so far this month.  Usually I get 4 a month, but so far nothing this month.  Also with many of my patients on vacation it is way too quiet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, everyone handles things at their own pace. And it is like a roller coaster so sometimes were are at different points of the roller coaster. Compassion is always good to have when we are lucky.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that your mom can move in at the end of the month. You still have time this month to get the 4 new patients.