Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tuesday

Well finally getting my desk cleaned off.  Sending in bill payments and making calls to find out what is going on with stuff.  Pain in the ass that I let a few things lay around to far. 

It was nice to get back to yoga class this morning.  The exercise makes me feel better.  I hopefully settled my problem with my neighbor K.  I left her a not saying that 72 was to hot for my patients that exercise so I would meet her half way at 70 degrees.  I put a fan in the office to help out and we will see what happens.

For some reason my computer is possessed at the moment and Internet ads just keep popping up on Internet explorer.  Very infuriating.

Well I have 2 dates lined up in the next week. One with J who is moving out of state next month, but we have talked on and off for a while now and have never been able to get together.  So it will be fun to finally meet.  Trying to get together with C hopefully this weekend.  I know she goes to Germany on vacation at the end of the month and when she comes back Eric and my brother and family will be here so I will be too busy to meet.  I'll keep you informed.

Everyone likes that I am having my health care class next week, but so far not many people are coming.  So we will see.

I so needed to relax yesterday.  The new Pirates movie was good, but not as good as the first.  It was so awesome to come back home and have my bedroom floor empty.  To sit and relax on my bed and watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Life was good. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think people cared at 132M this weekend they are laughing their ways to the bank & probably making a 3rd!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Mike, are you serious -- 72 degrees is too WARM?!   I'd be frozen!   Well, unless warmed up maybe, but typically, brrr!   You know your patients, though.   Wish there was a way to have it one temperature for the rooms you work in, and other for where she is.   p.s. -- have fun on your dates:)   Just "be" and relax, and decide you'll enjoy them, and that they'll enjoy them with you!  It can help.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

72 sounds good. It is 90 here in North Carolina! Too bad it's not 72 outside! Tammy

Anonymous said...

happy you have a few dates. Hopefully it will all work out. Hopefully you and K have settled the problem. Happy that life is good right now.