Thursday, July 13, 2006

Blown Off

Well J asked for my number last night to get together today.  However the call never came.  No biggy really.  Her loss.

I think my crazy neighbor is calming down.  So hopefully this journey to the twilight zone has ended.

Getting a bunch of contacts for my Mom's car so hopefully it will go fast since I hate selling cars.  What a pain in the butt.

They had a special today at the amphitheater.  $10 lawn seats for upcoming concerts.  So I got 2 for this Sunday's Chicago/Huey Lewis concert.  Tell you I just want to bring a blanket kick back and relax and listen to some music.  Not quite sure who I'll ask to go.  Little voice is saying wait to ask so I will see what comes my way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about J, your right her loss!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Things w/ J must have gone well enough, though, if she asked for your #!  But, right, her loss if nothing else.  

I would love to see Chicago and Huey Lewis, especially outside on a lawn in the summertime, how great! :)   Do enjoy that, and give a report later if you feel inclined!  I'll enjoy it vicariously.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

That concert sounds great, I'm coming.