Monday, July 31, 2006

Well It's Done

Well my Mom is all moved into the new place.  As I was moving all the stuff by myself I thought jeez I am insane to be doing this all myself.  Anyway it all went well.  My Mom was very sad to be leaving the old place and it was hard to see her that way.  However it was good since it was appropriate behavior.  It was nice that everyone came by to say goodbye to her and a few said they would visit and asked me to put them on the visitors log.  The bad was that Mom's usual sitters weren't there today.  They were suppose to be, but I don't know what happened.  I really wanted some familiar faces for her so as to minimize her agitation.

The funny stuff of the day.  When I am at U Haul this morning and I am signing all the paperwork.  The woman behind me is like you sign that like a doctor.  I told that was because I was one.  Her and her husband got a good laugh out of that one.  The classic today was when I was moving my Mom's stuff into the new place.  They were trying to move an elderly lady from one area to another.  She was like, "can't I watch the man first."  They were like sure you can.  It was priceless.

On a last note you ladies are having way to much fun with that Stripper name creater.  LOL.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are having fun with that, because there is a naughty lady/stripper inside us all! hee

Glad you got your mom moved in, Mike.  Now, maybe you can concentrate on YOU for a change!

Hugs,
jackie

Anonymous said...

I yea I did the stripped thing but forgot what I was. I think I was a sugar kiss and forgot the last one.

Happy your mom is all moved in. I write so messy I should be a doctor.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,
I'm glad the move with your Mom is all done with for now.  Hopefully she will be able to stay at this place for a good long while, and you won't have that worry anymore.  Whats up with the sitters for your mom?  About every other day or sooner, you write that they never show up.  Can't you do something about that?  Find another agency or something?  You don't have to still pay them, do you????  Yikes!  The troubles you get yourself into, young man!  When does Eric come to visit again?  He is such a cutie!  I loved the pictures you post a few days back!  He is adorable!  

Love, Linda