Friday, July 21, 2006

Pizza

Being allergic to dairy products I don't get to eat pizza that often.  Usually when someone wants to buy a pie and I get some without cheese.  Anyway a place around the corner now has a pie for $6.  Woohoo!  I can get a pie anytime I want.  Takes about 10 minutes to order as the person asks me everything under the sun to put on the pie with just the sauce.  I just want a pizza no cheese.  Well I got one for lunch today.  Yum!  It's been about a year so this was a real treat.

Not much else going on.  I signed all the papers for my Mom's new place today.  I am looking forward to her being there since I can tell it is the right place for her.  She really needs a dementia place.  I can see she is now shying away from activities where she is now.  Most likely since she can't fully participate.

Trying to keep my expectations down with my date with Christine Sunday, but since we talk everyday it is rough. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pizza but do not eat it very often b/c it is high in fat!!!! Hope your date goes well!!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

So happy you enjoyed your pizza. Happy too that you signed all the papers for your mom's new place.

Anonymous said...

plain is how I like my cheeseburgers; just cheese; nothing else. I know this has nothing to do with pizza...but I understand what you are saying about when you tried to order your pizza with just sauce. I order a cheeseburger plain and then the questions start: even my husband of 19 years has to verify this with me everytime. You would think he would know this! no lettuce. no onion. no ketchup. PLAIN.
about Christine; just think positive thoughts!!! enjoy the time together; no over thinking Mike!!!! Must I keep reminding you of this! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maria