Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday

Man is it slow. I'm running a newspaper ad next week to hopefully kick some life back into the business.  I hate it when it is this slow.

Well 2 years ago today my ex and I officially split.  It's weird it seems so long ago yet things from last summer feel just like yesterday.  Happy to say life is a lot better than it was.  The weird thing is that for all the years of stress I never had grey hairs.  No being on my own I have some.  LOL.

Well I have a date tomorrow with a woman named Kat to meet for Starbucks.  She's quirky and has a good sense of humor.  So I let you know how it goes.  It has kind of happened fast which is always good for me.  No time for me to over think it. LOL.

I set my son up for a camp for 4 hours a day for one of the weeks he is here.  It will allow him to play with kids and will give me sometime to be by myself and workout.  Something I really missed last time.  This will be helpful since he will be here 2 weeks this time. 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!! Being that your such a great guy I hope that you and Kat hit it off wonderfully. You deserve someone special in your life. I am a fan of Starbucks so I'm sure you will have a great time. I hope you have fun on your date. I will be hoping that you both get to know each other and perhaps it will lead to something more. Good luck and enjoy your date I'm sure it will be nice. Take care. Keep us posted !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mike: after all this time I am rubbing off on  you: NO OVERTHINKING!!! yay!!!!
=)
Have fun with Kat; enjoy...as always..let us know how things go!!!
Have a great weekend.
Maria

Anonymous said...

I so much prefer the first meeting at a place like that:)  I HATE first meetings, but at least the location helps keep it quick if need be, lol, or, okay for lingering....(and, yes, I like that NOT overthinking.  Overthinking can be the bane of many a relationship, which should IMHO just start off being enjoyable time spent with each other.)

Yeah on the 1/2 day camp thing for Eric:)   I do think it'll be good for both of you.   Heck, if he gets along particularly well with any of the kids there, get their contact information for future playdates, too.   Besides, you're also opening up YOUR world and network of parents:)   Potentially.   He should enjoy this, but being half day, means he's still spending a lot of time with YOU.   Sounds like a win-win.
http://journals.aol.com/ceilisundancer/RandomThreads/
-- Robin