Friday, July 7, 2006

War with the Neighbor

Well I walked back into the office today and it was a little warm.  So I walked into the hall to put the AC on.  There was a note from K across the hall saying that the lower temperatures weren't acceptable and if they continued she would make a written complaint.  When I the massage therapist had a problem we talked about it.  This stuff just pisses me off.  Looking at what really pisses me off is that I am taken out of the loop like I don't exist.  Old tapes playing and I don't like it.  Nuff said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about that, some people should just and talk to the person  your having the problem with.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,
I'm on YOUR side!  What a b**** for just leaving a note instead of having the guts to talk to you face to face!  I hate chicken people who do things like this!  I hope it all works itself out, I really do!  Its not good to work with that kind of negative energy floating around, ya know?
Love, Linda