Sunday, September 24, 2006

Brutal Sundays

Sunday is my day in which I don't work, go to the gym, or see my Mom.  It's a day of pure indulgence and relaxation.  Let me tell you 4 hours after I get up I'm ready to drop.  LOL.  It was too windy to go to the beach today even though it was nice and hot, but I didn't want to get sand blasted.

So I continued writing over at Starbucks and did some shopping through the surrounding shopping centers.  There is a Petsmart near Starbucks that I decided to go in and browse.  The place had a nice smell.  If you have or had pets you know what I mean.  Food, litter, etc. all combine to make a nice aroma for the senses.  I miss having a pet. 

I got to see one woman's face in Michaels with the 'oh no I'm away from the herd' look.  We almost ran into each other.  She was attractive, but looked so nervous that I figured it wasn't worth it. LOL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you allowed to have a pet? If so, why not get one. I dont know what i would do without my beagles.
lisa

Anonymous said...

Just curious, what kind of pet we talking here that you miss having?
Nancie-Colorado

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike.......It was nice reading about your day. What coffee did you have at Starbucks ? Since my dog Hobo went missing I have to say that I miss taking him to Petsmart. I miss Hobo a lot these days. I am sorry to hear about Colleen I'm sure you will meet someone that really likes you soon. We all like you here at J-Land. Have a good night Mike. Take care.

Anonymous said...

LOL, Sounds like you had a nice relaxing Sunday.